Our chaplains are present at the following locations:
- Adelaide Remand Centre (Correctional Services)
- Baptist Care SA
- Gawler Health Service (SA Health)
- Highgate Park (Disability SA)
- Lyell McEwen and Modbury Hospitals (SA Health)
- War Veterans Home (RSL)
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital (SA Health)
Chaplaincy is not a counselling or mental health service and referrals to medical professional are made where necessary and appropriate.
Our Coordinating Chaplain provides oversight and support of Baptist Chaplaincy by representing the Baptist Churches of South Australia on the board of Chaplaincy Services SA and through the pastoral support of Baptist Chaplains.
For more information on Chaplaincy please contact Ian Warner, Coordinating Chaplain on (08) 8273 7173 or 0409 582 134.