Baptist Care is pleased to support your journey to a thriving pastoral health and care ministry with the provision of resources. We will continue to add resources as we produce them.
- ‘Becoming an Informed Friend’ is a complete program that trains pastoral care volunteers to become a buddy or friend to get alongside a person living with a chronic condition. Resources include a facilitator manual, a participant’s manual, workshop Power Points and supporting documentation for workshop exercises and advertising.
- Mental Health Conference audio recordings and presentations from conference for your learning.
- Pastoral Health and Care Ministry Fact sheets for you to print off and use to learn and teach others about PHCM ministry
- ‘My Life’ Healthy Living Journal contains reproducible documents for the Journal, plus additional journal supporting documents.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
These resources are made freely available for you to use in your church, but please respect the following:
- The intellectual property for this learning material lies with Baptist Care (SA) Inc (hereafter referred to as Baptist Care). Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, the work may be reproduced in whole or in part for study or training purposes, subject to the inclusion of an accurate acknowledgement of the source.
- Reproduction for commercial use or sale is not permitted. Permission for other uses must be requested from Baptist Care, 130 Rose Terrace, Wayville, South Australia 5034. The authors can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The authors recognise some material relates to the local Australia context and users are asked to substitute
that material with relevant data from your country and local region.
- The material has been developed using research based findings. While all care has been taken in preparing the program, Baptist Care expressly disclaims any liability for any claims, damages, losses, expenses the user may incur as a result of or associated with, the use of the information contained in the program for any reason whatever. Click here for more information.
- The Model for Healthy Living (MHL) was developed by the Church Health Center, Memphis USA [www.ChurchHealthCenter.org] and is their intellectual property. Baptist Care gratefully acknowledges the Church Health Center’s permission to use the MHL. The MHL may not be reproduced without the Church Health Center’s permission.