Mylor has accommodation to suit a variety of groups; large and small
Mylor has 160 beds across a variety of accommodation types and can accommodate multiple groups within the campsite. Arrangements can be made for groups larger than 160. We pride ourselves on being able to tailor accommodation, catering and activities to meet your group’s needs.
Riverview Lodge is more upmarket self-contained accommodation ideal for smaller groups under 16, however additional space is available in the cottage bunkhouse if required.
The two main dormitory blocks can accommodate 110 people across 12 separate rooms. The rooms all have air conditioning and ensuites allowing them to accommodate small groups using only a few rooms or large groups using the entire block.
The Cottage bunkhouse is adjacent to River Lodge and is available for overflow accommodation. Over 6 rooms the cottage bunkhouse can sleep 40, all rooms have air conditioning and some have ensuites. The Cottage Bunkhouse can be booked as overflow with Riverview Lodge or the Main Rooms and costed accordingly.
Mylor prides itself in the services and facilities it offers people with special needs, enabling them to enjoy camping, retreat and outdoor recreation experiences in community with others.
- Chapel: Suitable for wide range of activities including church services, workshops and movies
- Dining Room: Spacious dining and recreation hall
- Swimming Pool: Indoor heated pool available for use all year round
- Media Equipment: Sound systems and projectors available in chapel, dining room and Riverview Lodge
- Campfire: Available May to November
- Grounds: Beautiful grounds on the banks of the Onkaparinga River, including large oval
- Tennis and Basket Ball courts
- Indoor climbing wall