Welcome to Mylor Adventure Camp
The camp that lets you discover, challenge, or take it easy on yourself.
- Accommodation for 166 people at any one time, including disability access
- Spacious dining and recreation hall
- Adventure activities including high and low ropes course, flying fox, giant swing and more
- Fully qualified staff to deliver programs and activities according to groups needs
- Chapel (hall) with sound system and projector
- Indoor heated pool available for use all year round
- Beautiful grounds on the banks of the Onkaparinga River, including large oval
- Fully catered camps or self catering in commercial kitchen
- Accredited Tourism Operator
- Bushfire refuge and comprehensive bushfire survival plan
Mylor Adventure Camp can tailor programs based on your group and we would love to discuss options with you. We seek to ensure your stay is relaxing, exciting and a refreshing experience. Whether you are a school, church, sporting, disability or recreation group we invite you to contact us to make an appointment to inspect the site or discuss your group’s needs and requirements.
Mylor Adventure Camp is an Accredited Tourism Operator through ATAP and a member of the Australian Camps Association, a peak body which helps the Australian community to engage with the outdoors and experience the benefits of camps and adventure activities.