Services for Employers
At Baptist Care, we’re committed to finding the right person for your business. Although our service is provided for free, our goal isn’t just to fill a spot. Rather, our staff work alongside you to understand your recruitment needs. Only then do we begin screening potential applicants to identify the right candidate who matches the position description and fits into your organisation’s culture as well.
Ours is a holistic, integrated, employer-focused approach that has provided over 1000 employers across South Australia with timely solutions for their staffing requirements.
Recently Baptist Care received a nomination and finalist award for ‘Local Heroes’ an initiative of the Playford Council. In fact, we were the only JSA employment services provider to be nominated. It’s a great recognition of our services and affirms our philosophy of getting local people into local jobs.
What should you expect from us?
When you choose to partner with us, your first point of contact will be one of our Team Leaders at a site closest to your business who will:
• be available to respond to any of your queries
• arrange for an appointment for our Business Development Consultant to visit your workplace if required
• actively consider suitable referrals, screen, shortlist and forward resumes of the most suitable applicants
• ensure that all training needs are met
• assist with the provision of appropriate safety clothing and tools, where required
• provide post placement support for up to 6 months with regular contacts to discuss employee’s work performance, and promptly resolve any issues which may arise.
On the job training
To maximise positive outcomes for your business, we provide our clients with the following services during placements
• Ongoing mentoring, training and support in the initial 6-month period while our candidates are employed with you
• Identifying appropriate training options available so that our candidates can enhance their skills
• Addressing the pre-and post-employment training requirements of our candidates so that your specific business needs are met
Traineeships & Apprenticeships
We offer advice on how to proceed with a traineeship or apprenticeship and also provide step-by-step assistance with the process.
While arranging placements within your business, we may be able to access funding to subsidise wages for our clients for either a Work Trial and/or Employment. We will provide and process the appropriate paperwork.
You can download our Employment Services Brochure for Employers from the panel on the right (coming soon!.Share This