Eastern Adelaide Aboriginal Specific Homelessness Service
This program is delivered in partnership with the Aboriginal Sobriety Group (ASG) and provides Aboriginal-specific homelessness case management services. The program is government-funded to support Aboriginal people during times of crisis and homelessness.
Our Homelessness services for Aboriginal people includes:
- Case managers work with homeless people to help them obtain and maintain long term stable housing
- Partnership with Community Housing Organisations to find housing solutions
- Our program works with clients to identify barriers and challenges that are preventing long term housing solutions
Baptist Care is a leading organisation working with Aboriginal and vulnerable people in South Australian communities.
How to contact us
- Visit the Inner City site at 11-19 Millers Court, Adelaide (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) and request to see a duty worker
- Make an appointment by phoning reception on (08) 8118 5200
If you need assistance outside of business hours please contact the Homelessness Gateway on 1800 003 308