Come, explore, grow...
- 35-min drive from Adelaide CBD.
- Picturesque & serene grounds on the banks of the Onkaparinga River.
- Accommodation options to suit any group. From 8 to 166 guests.
- Hall/chapel with sound system & projector, oval, dining & entertainment room, indoor heated swimming pool, basketball, tennis courts and more.
- In-house catering or self-catering in commercial kitchen.
- Facilities and equipment that meet the highest industry standards.
- Adventure activities featuring high ropes course, flying fox, giant swing, archery, canoeing, and more!
- Disability friendly
- Fully qualified instructors and staff.
- Option to camp overnight or visit for the day
Stress-Free Camp Planning
Bring your group along and we’ll make the fun happen!
At Mylor Adventure Camp, our friendly staff work hard to ensure your camp planning is stress-free and smoothly organised. We’ll work with you in preparation for your camp to ensure you have the program of your choice and we’ll ensure all the activities run to schedule while you’re with us. You just relax and have fun!