Baptist Care in South Australia is a leading provider of community services with some 700 staff working with a diverse range of people in need from young toddlers to the aged. We literally help thousands of South Australians each year who are doing it tough. Baptist Care commenced in South Australia in 1913 as the West End Baptist Mission and over the 100 years since then has grown into what we are today.
Baptist Care provides a range of services including the following:
- Baptist Care supports the homeless providing accommodation, individual support and over 25,000 meals a year at our Inner City Services site, WestCare. You can help us by either donating cash, long life food or volunteering to serve meals;
- Our Fuse program builds friendships with people from refugee backgrounds who are settling in Adelaide. You can be involved by volunteering in this program;
- We work with very young children through to young adults unable to live at home and assist them with our 24/7 accommodation services;
- We support struggling families from the Aboriginal, migrant and wider community;
- Our Disability Services develop care plans specifically tailored for our clients;
- Baptist Care works with young people helping them to remain engaged at school;
- Our Mylor Adventure Camp tailors programs for schools, churches, sporting, disability or recreation groups. Our outdoor recreation staff also support young people at risk;
- We also work with local Baptist Churches to support them connect with their community by their care services.
We are helping to transform the lives of South Australians who need a hand up from those that care.Share This